Monday, February 10, 2014

Piston Bullying

I was debating making a separate post about this or just adding it to my last post but I was so excited I figured it was worth its own post. Every morning we have been watching the groomer man go out to the Piston Bully and push all the fresh snow off the range and groom the course so when I saw him warming up the snow cat this morning I threw on my coat and snow boots and ran down stairs and asked for a ride. The groomer man did not speak any English but he got the idea when I pointed at the empty passenger seat. The groomer man definitely knew what he was doing and it was pretty fun getting to ride with him.


The groomer man driving like a boss


Grooming down the trail


Pushing snow off of the firing line 


Driving through the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment