Saturday, May 10, 2014

Not lots to say but lots of pictures

Even though I have been very busy lately I don't have very much to blog about. This time of year there are so many fun activities it can be hard to be a good athlete, balancing training, resting, working, and playing., but I have been trying the best that I can. 


My girlfriend Maddie came to visit and we got to so some skiing


This spring I have been fortunate enough to work with Madshus testing Backcountry skis. Unfortunately the weather has been so nice that I have been getting sunburned.


Mountain goats I came across while on an adventure 


Sick and bad mothers mean that we have to bottle feed baby lambs


Entering the Lake Chelan Sawtooth Wilderness area on a long run


I decided to turn around when the trail became more snow then not


A high ridge on a snowmobiling adventure


Some Cascade mountains 


I did some motorcycle riding with a friend and once again our turn around point came when we hit to much snow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment